Congratulations! You have just made a decision that will change your life (and that isn’t an exaggeration)! Don’t believe me? Hear what God’s Word says about … God’s Word:
For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.
– Hebrews 4:12
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.
– 2 Timothy 3:16-17
Your word is a lamp for my feet,a light on my path.
– Psalm 119:105
Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.’”
– Matthew 4:4
Ready to get started?
Getting started with Triumph’s Bible in 90 Day reading plan is done in 3 simple steps:
1) Choose your involvement. I don’t mean How much am I going to read? What I mean is, Where am I going to interact? Bible in 90 days works best when you have accountability and encouragement. So, where are you going to interact?
- In person. Each week on Monday nights we will meet in person at Triumph West. In 2017, this group absolutely loved spending this time together! First session: Monday, January 15 at _sdf_ pm.
- Online. Right here on this blog! Each week the reading plan will be posted and comments will be shared. Although nothing can replace the in person conversations, the online model is a great alternative when schedules conflict.
2) Read the Tips! The B90 program isn’t a Triumph original … There have been thousands of people across the country that have already completed the B90 program. And these alumni have learned what works and what doesn’t. So, read their tips before you start … check out these links:
3) Make your plan. If you want to simply add 45-60 minutes of reading to your schedule, you will probably bow out before the end of week 1. So, make your plan! What are you going to give up for the next 90 days to complete this? When are you going to read (all at once, over 3 sit-down sessions)? Make a plan, and stick with it!
Let’s Do it! Let’s get into it!! And let’s see what God will do in your life as you read His word over the next 90 days!